DigitalHop website is owned by DIGIBRU LTD T/A DigiBru
Registered office address is: 85 Great Portland street, First Floor, London, W1W 7LT
Company Number: 12558665
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Digital Hop collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Tracking data from cookies that let us know your browsing history on our website
- 3rd party tracking data that could come from Cookies placed in your browser by Google, Facebook ETC
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Sign-up to our emailing list
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Email you with information or newsletters that you have registered for
- Analyse your journey and actions, behaviours while on our site so we can better serve you in the future
If you agree, We’ll will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Your data is not held on our site but is stored in 3rd party platforms like Google analytics or Mailchimp for the email details. These companies are better equiped to deal with personal data than we are and we are confident that your data is secure
We’ll keep your personal data for 2 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing it from our mailing lists.
We’d like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partners.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to others.
What are your data protection rights?
We’d like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request we correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.